Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rag Bag


These bags have been all over the internet on different blogs. Please keep in mind that I have not used a sewing machine since high school (and we don't need to discuss how long ago that was). I thought for my first attempt this was pretty good. :) All you do is cut scallop squares out of fabric with the Big Shot. Put a piece of batting between two squares and sew them together with a quick X. Then you sew the squares together to form a bag. The handles are some of our awesome ribbon.

Stamps: None
Ink: none
CS: none
Other: Big Shot, Scallop Square Die, batting, fabric, 1 1/4 inch stripped ribbon

1 comment:

Carol (HB) said...

Terri, these are adorable! What a great idea to use a die to cut the squares!
I am soooo behind on my blog reading and did a stroll through your last umteen posts and everything is so stinkin CUTE! I love every project!