Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Totally Tess




I just love this new stamp set from the mini catalog. She come with all these little stamp accessories but you can use her for so much more. You can put any little sentiment on her bag. I did use mine with the I love stamps one because these are thank you cards for customers but she could be shopping for anything. :) I stamped her several times on different designer paper and cut out the parts. Her pants, shirt, bag and hair are all seperate. Lots of fun but a little time consuming. I just take a basket of stuff to cut upstairs and do it while I am watching TV. My two year old is on a Thomas the Train kick so I have to do something while it is on for the 20th time. :)

Stamps: Totally Tess
Ink: Black
CS: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, White, Sweet Pea DS, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Other: Old Olive ribbon, Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch

No comments: