Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sparkly card




This is the card I showed at a stamp club last night. They wanted to see how to use the Shimmer Paint in the mini catalog. I cased this card from a newsletter from Debbie McNeill. I did mine a little different though. I used White craft ink for some of the snowflakes and then for the background I used a Shimmer spray that I made with rubbing alcohol and the Shimmer paint. It is almost impossible to take a picture of the shimmer. The whole card looks like a light frosting of super fine glitter is over it. You just have to see it in person!

Stamps: Serene Snowflakes
Ink: White Craft, Platinum Shimmer Paint
CS: Kraft, Night of Navy, Silver
Other: Ribbon, Sponge dauber, Spray bottle, rubbing alcohol

1 comment:

kathleenh said...

Beautiful card Terri! I bet it is so gorgeous in person!