Saturday, September 5, 2009

Swap cards




When we have a meeting at my uplines house she has us bring cards to swap with the rest of the group. I am going to share some of the cards that I received at the last meeting over the next two days. I hope you enjoy them. Just think, if you sign up to become a demonstrator in my group you can get cards just like these at the next meeting. :)

Both of these cards use the new Serene Snowflakes stamp set found in the Holiday Mini catalog. I'm not sure who made these since there is no name on the back so I can't give credit to them. I will try to do recipes for both as best as I can figure out.

Card 1
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Soft Suede
CS: White, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa DS
Other: Pretties Kit (little half pearl), Scallop Circle Die, Big Shot machine, Circle Scissors, Ribbon

Card 2
Stamps: Serene Snowflakes
Ink: Silver, Night of Navy
CS: Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Vellum
Other: Silver Cord, Night of Navy Marker, Silver Brads

No comments: