Monday, August 17, 2009

Leaves



The leaves on this card are made out of balsa wood. You can pick it up at Micheal's in long strips. I went to Home Depot first and they looked at me like I was nuts asking for such a whimpy kind of wood. :) Anyway, I cut out the leaves with my Big Shot. Then I inked them with Really Rust in the middle, Chocolate Chip to the edge and then a tiny bit of Tempting Turquoise on the tips. You have to be careful on the stems because they break off really easy. The background paper is from the Holiday Mini catalog that starts in September. A great perk of being a demo - I can order early!



Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Tempting Turquoise
CS: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Autumn Meadows DS, Vanilla
Other: Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot, Leaves Die

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love this! Of course I love everyhting fall!