Monday, January 26, 2009

Petal Pizzaz




I needed to make some birthday cards to replenish my stash. I saw this great card on Jan Tinklenberg's blog so I cased it. I changed the word stamp set and the ribbon and didn't use the dots background but otherwise it is the same as her card. The first picture is the card and envelope, the other picture is the inside of the card. I got tired of boring plain insides so I have started decorating those too.
Stamps: Petal Pizzaz, Happy Everything
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
CS: White, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Ribbon, Flower Brads, Chocolate Chip Marker, Dimentionals




1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

wow Terri - this is stunning! So crisp & pretty. I've been wandering through your blog - you do awesome work!!!

Lydia
Understand Blue