Friday, April 4, 2008

National Scrapbook Day

National Scrapbook Day Crop
Saturday May 3rd
9 am to 9 pm
Fee: $10


Celebrate National Scrapbook Day by, of course, scrapbooking!! I have five tables available in my craft room. I can fit five people or more if you would like to share a table. Your fee includes:
· snacks
· a two page 12 X 12 layout make and take
· prize drawings
· use of my punches and cutters (except the Cricut). I have a couple of different die cut machines and dies that you can use and lots of punches.
· Tons of idea books

Lunch and dinner will be on your own (that keeps the fee much lower).You can either bring something (I have a fridge and freezer that you can keep perishables in) or you can leave to grab something to eat. Right down the street from my house are Subway, Ted’s Pizza and Mei Wei (Chinese).

No comments: