Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Love my Big Shot!




I just love the Big Shot machine! I use it every time I am in my craft room. It is so easy. I just got the new pop up cake die and I had to try it out. Now I just need to find someone that is getting married to give this too!

The first picture is the front of the card. This measures 6X6. I cut out a couple of the flowers from the designer paper to pop up on the front. The inside has the pop up cake die. The die cuts out the parts of the cake, birthday candle and the little bride and groom. It was so easy to do. The little ribbon roses I learned how to do at the Stampin' Up! regional convention. There is a great video here on how to make them.
Stamps: Congrates (SAB)
Ink: Basic Grey
CS: Not quite Navy, Old Olive, Basic Grey, Deisgner
Other: Big Shot, Pop up cake die, Eyelet Border Punch, Non SU ribbon

No comments: