Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Stuff!


Finally! I got a chance to sit down and play with my new Stampin' Up! stuff. I needed to create a card for the make and takes at my uplines next meeting. This is what I came up with:

Stamps: Serene Spring, All Holidays and Canvas
Ink: Black StazOn, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette
CS: Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss and Watercolor
Other: Scallop Punch Edge, Aquapainter, Ticket Corner Punch
The Ric Rac in the middle of the card was made by taking a one inch wide strip and punching one side with the Scallop Punch Edge and then the other side offset a bit. That is not my idea....I have seen lots of samples on the web with it so I am not sure who came up with it first. Very neat idea though! :) Click on the picture if you would like to see it larger.

No comments: