Thursday, May 22, 2008



This isn't the best picture (click on it to see it larger) but....here is the tag that I demoed at the Rubber Stamp Expo in St. Paul last weekend. The new pigment inks are Juniper and Purple Twilight (two of my favorites). The Snow Cap white was awesome too. It was easy to stamp detailed images without getting globs of ink on the paper.

For this tag I stamped the poem first and emobossed with clear then stamped the new flower and embossed again. Then I sponged Juniper around the edges of the tag. I also did some on white and black glossy paper but I left those samples with David from Rubbernecker Stamps.

Here are the names of the stamps (copied from Sherry's blog click here to see her wonderful samples with these stamps) Unreleased Floral Silhouette and Rubbernecker Valentine Collection How Do I Love Thee SKU:246-13 from Rubbernecker Stamp Company

No comments: